Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Black ops 2


In the weekends I was playing this game called black ops 2 every week I play black ops 2.It is a amazing game I got the map pack revolution but there is a new one now.Called uprising it has 4 awesome maps called magma you better watch out.One step might kill you cause there is lava every where but it is a close and far range place.


And there is the map every one keep on bragging on they said bring back firing range and this map is a re imaged place of it.Called studio  the main spot is the tower it is the middle of the map.And there are these two other maps called vertigo and encore these a good maps.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bishop this is me Taniela In your first paragraph you need to fix it up you should of read it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool black ops game Bishop anyway its me frank You better watch out for me I might get you, cool game you got

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.