Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Cod BO2


During the weekends i played black ops 2 by my 
self I play the championship series after i went to play tranzit. When we start we have 500 dollars and a couple of zombies then you just knife them then you will get 130 dolla
rs. I built the turbine we open the door i looked right at the back of me and saw the ladder i went on to the bus. Then a zombie walked onto the bus i shot it on the head then it died the round ended the bus driver started driving a new round started round 2.


I walked to the back of the bus and saw a zombie running fast behind the bus. It was so scary five more came then six the bus stopped at the diner i walked out of the door then saw the random box but there was a door. That I had to open it cost 750 I had 1550 when I opened it i did not have enough. For the mystery box it was 950 I had 800 then the zombies came i only had a pistol.


I was running around killing all of them after the round 2 I got the mystery box out of i got the ray gun. Then I open the diner that was 1000 dollars i ran to the end and built the ladder then climbed to the roof right behind me was the gavanukels it was 6000 dollar the bus left without me. Round 3 started and I started killing all of them upto round 8 the bus came back I had 12000 dollar. I ran in the diner and up the ladder and brought the gavanukels then ran back to the bus.

And hoped on the bus I closed the door and off we went zombies were running after me we stopped at farm I walked out of the bus and was punching them. Round 8 was finished and round 9 was coming I hopped back on the and close the doors then i went to the power station I kill all the zombies to round 20. I opened the room to the power and turned it on i put my turbine by the wall and ran to town.

And opened the pack-a-punch machine i pack a punch my ray gun and made it to round 25 and i went down with one hit when i had jug. I thought that it was a glitch but i used it to much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.