Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

My re craft



Today we practiced recrafting a piece of writing 

“yeah” I said happily to myself. I was nearly there. I sprinted to the finish line and  made myself happy. I had a drink and then I had a rest. Looking down at my pretty purple and black shoes, it was all muddy and yucky.

Finishing the race I felt terrible because I hadn’t caught up with my friends. Finally I looked down at my purple and black shoes, they were like dark chocolate.

So I had a drink and watched the year 7 and 8 race. I wondered who would come first.

2 comments:

  1. That sound VERY HOT when you sprint all the way to
    tammakie college and back to school.That was good keeping up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you edited aldore work. I like it because you used good topic vocabulary and cool sentence beginnings

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.